Ham is complemented by applesauce in this simple and filling paleo breakfast recipe, and together they are accented with crunchy almonds. You can warm the applesauce before serving it with the ham if you desire. Feel free to serve this with any other meat that you like.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Ham & Applesauce with Almonds
Total Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 3/4 pound(s) ham (nitrate/nitrite free, Boar's Head or Applegate Farms recommended)
- 2 cup(s) applesauce, unsweetened
- 3/4 cup(s) almonds
- Slice the ham and warm in a skillet on the stove. Serve alongside applesauce and almonds.