Approximate Prep Time: 30 minutes
Approximate Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup(s) almonds, whole or slivered
- 1 cup(s) pecans, roughly chopped
- 1 cup(s) walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) sunflower seeds, raw
- 1/2 cup(s) pumpkin seeds, raw
- 2 tablespoon(s) chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon(s) flax seeds, ground
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon(s) maple syrup, pure Grade B; (or use raw honey)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) raisins
- 1 cup(s) goji berries
- 1 cup(s) almond milk, unsweetened, or coconut milk, to serve
- Preheat oven to 275 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almonds, pecans, walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, chia, flax, coconut oil, maple syrup and cinnamon. Stir with a wooden spoon to coat.
- Spread mixture evenly on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake, stirring twice, for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool 5 minutes. Add raisins and goji berries and stir to combine.
- Serve warm or room temperature with almond or coconut milk.
- To store, cool granola completely and keep in an airtight container at room temperature.