Whip up this deliciously decadent chocolate chip bread made with a base of coconut flour that’s perfect for breakfast, a snack, or dessert!
Studded with melty dark chocolate chips, this sweet treat goes perfectly with coffee in the morning, or as an easy dessert topped with ice cream.
Made with coconut flour and almond meal, and sweetened with honey, bake a loaf or two and enjoy it during the entire week!
Tip: If you prefer to use maple syrup instead of honey, simply replace the honey with equal amounts of maple syrup.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Easy Paleo Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Bread
Total Time: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoon(s) almond milk
- 3/4 cup(s) almond meal
- 3/4 cup(s) coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 11/2 cup(s) dark chocolate chips divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line the loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs, honey, and coconut oil together. Whisk to combine.
- Sift in the almond flour, coconut flour, and baking powder and whisk very well until you get a thick and homogeneous batter.
- Fold in ½ cup of the chocolate chips until they are evenly distributed, and transfer the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Top off with another ½ cup of chocolate chips. Bake for 30 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Once the loaf is done baking, top with the remaining chocolate chips and let the loaf fully cool before removing it from the pan and slicing.