Whip up this light-as-air keto bread with fragrant garlic and parsley!
You can make this simple Paleo-friendly bread with a handful of wholesome ingredients, like eggs, coconut cream, baking powder, garlic powder, and dried parsley.
Whipped egg whites and baking powder act as gluten-free leavening agents, keeping this bread low carb but oh-so-satisfying.
In just 30 minutes, you’ll have delicious, fluffy bread that will keep you in ketosis and won’t weigh you down.
Tip: If you prefer other toppings, you can swap out the garlic and parsley for oregano or dried chili flakes.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Keto Cloud Garlic Bread
Total Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 22 minutes
- 3 large eggs separated
- 3 tablespoon(s) coconut cream
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic granulated
- 1 teaspoon(s) parsley dried
- Preheat oven to 300°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks, placing the whites in one bowl and the yolks in another. Ensure there is no trace of yolk in the whites, or they will not form stiff peaks.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the yolks and coconut cream together until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the baking powder to the whites and beat with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form, about 4 minutes.
- Slowly fold in the yolk mixture into the beaten egg whites, taking care not to deflate the mixture.
- Spoon 9 even rounds onto the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle the tops with both granulated garlic and dried parsley. Bake for 20 minutes, and then broil for 2 minutes until golden brown on top. Serve immediately.