This is a perfect paleo crock pot recipe for those days when you’re too busy to make an elaborate dinner in the evening and produces a delicious, tender, fall-apart pork loin dish. Zucchini and cauliflower are added for texture. You can sear the pork loin in coconut oil before adding it to the crockpot for greater flavor. Onion and garlic can be added as well. This dish is very tasty over spaghetti squash.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Crock Pot Pork Loin
Total Time: 4 hours
Cook Time: 4-8 hours
- 11/2 pound(s) pork loin
- 1 can(s) tomato sauce (15 oz)
- 2 medium zucchini sliced
- 1 head(s) cauliflower separated into medium florets
- 2 tablespoon(s) basil, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients to a large crock pot.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low 7-8 hours.