If you’re not a fan of the strong taste of most liver recipes, then this offal recipe is for you! Our Paleo liver sausage will help you sneak in the abundance of nutrients found in organ meats in a seriously delicious way! These liver sausages are made from a combination of ground pork, grass-fed beef, and beef liver with just the right amount of seasoning. Paired with eggs fried in olive oil, this nutrient-dense Paleo breakfast is a hearty and filling combination of healthy proteins and fats. The sausage patties can be easily made in advance and stored in the refrigerator until ready to be cooked.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Liver Sausage and Eggs
Total Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
saturated fat 5.1g
- 3/4 pound(s) pork, ground
- 1/2 pound(s) beef, ground
- 1/4 pound(s) beef liver, ground
- 1 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon(s) sage, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) thyme, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) rosemary, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 large egg(s)
- Combine the pork, beef, liver, maple syrup, seasonings, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix with your hands until well combined, and form into 2-inch patties.
- Heat half the olive oil in a skillet and cook the patties until well browned and cooked through. Remove the sausages, add the remaining oil and fry the eggs to your liking. Serve with the sausages.