These dairy free and grain free Paleo Irish Scones are an excellent substitute for the real thing when you’re trying really hard to stick to your diet. They’re also a festive and healthy way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Paleo style! Serve them warm for the tastiest results, perhaps with a piping hot Paleo Cappuccino? Store leftovers (if there are any!) in an airtight container at room temperature.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Paleo Irish Scones
Total Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
saturated fat 3.7g
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut milk, full fat
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 large egg(s)
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey, raw
- 3 cup(s) almond flour
- 11/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 11/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/2 cup(s) raisins
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk the coconut milk and lemon juice in a medium bowl and let stand for about 5 minutes. Add the eggs and honey and whisk until combined.
- In a large bowl, mix the almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and raisins. Pour in the wet ingredients and stir until you’ve formed a stiff dough.
- Using a spoon or ice cream scoop, scoop the mixture onto the parchment to form 6 scones.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until scones are firm and lightly browned.