If you think pumpkin is only for pies, this recipe will change your mind! Canned pumpkin is easy to use and full of fiber and Vitamin A. It’s also filling, making it great for breakfast or an afternoon snack. The grass-fed collagen in this Paleo Pumpkin Mango Smoothie helps if you’re looking to make it more of a meal. For more Paleo smoothie recipes and to check out our hundreds of other FREE Paleo recipes, please visit our PaleoPlan recipe center!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Pumpkin Mango Smoothie
Total Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
saturated fat 10.1g
- 1 medium banana(s) frozen, cut into pieces
- 1 medium mango(s) diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1/2 cup(s) pumpkin puree, organic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) almond milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) collagen powder, grass-fed
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.