Makes dinner for two, with leftovers for lunch.
Approximate cooking time: 45 minutes
- 1 lb ground turkey or chicken
- 2 medium carrots (or a handful of baby carrots)
- 1 red or green bell pepper
- 5 large mushrooms
- handful of fresh parsley
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp granulated garlic (garlic salt)
- 2 Tbs Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Combine carrots, bell pepper, mushrooms, onion, garlic and seasonings in a food processor and blend until well chopped.
- Empty the food processor into a large bowl, add the ground turkey and mix together completely.
- Form meatballs and place on a non-greased baking sheet (about 1 1/2" - 2" each). Bake for about 25 minutes, or until completely cooked.