Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Turkey Vegetable Meatballs
Total Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 1 pound(s) turkey, ground or chicken
- 2 medium carrot(s) (or equivalent of baby carrots)
- 1 medium bell pepper(s) red or green
- 8 medium mushroom(s), white button
- 1 cup(s) parsley, fresh
- 1/2 medium onion(s), yellow
- 1 medium garlic clove(s)
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic, granulated (garlic salt)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine carrots, bell pepper, mushrooms, onion, garlic and seasonings in a food processor and blend until well chopped.
- Empty the food processor into a large bowl, add the ground turkey and mix together completely.
- Form meatballs and place on a non-greased baking sheet (about 1.5-2 inches each). Bake for about 25 minutes, or until completely cooked.