Serving size is 2 muffins for breakfast, or 1 muffin for a snack.
Approximate Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 11/2 cup(s) almond flour
- 3/4 cup(s) pumpkin puree, organic
- 3 large egg(s)
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 11/2 teaspoon(s) pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/4 cup(s) honey, raw, (optional)
- 2 teaspoon(s) almond butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) almonds, sliced
- paper muffin liners
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Coat muffin tins with coconut oil (or use paper muffin cups and add 1/2 teaspoon melted coconut oil to batter).
- Mix all ingredients and pour evenly into tins.
- Bake for 25 minutes on the middle rack.
- Sprinkle almonds on top immediately after taking them out of the oven.