This protein-packed smoothie combines frozen berries with almond milk, coconut, and eggs. The result is a thick, rich and tasty breakfast drink that will keep you full until it’s time to eat lunch. You can replace the shredded coconut with coconut butter if you desire.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Total Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cup(s) berries, frozen
- 2/3 cup(s) coconut, unsweetened shredded
- 1 cup(s) almond milk, unsweetened (canned coconut milk if you want more calories/fat)
- 2 large egg(s) (preferably organic and pastured)
- Fill a blender (or magic bullet or whatever) with the frozen berries and quickly pulse with a little hot water to break them up.
- Add shredded coconut, eggs, and almond milk.
- Continue to blend until smooth, and divide into two glasses.