Makes 2 smoothies.
Approximate cooking time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups frozen berries
- 2/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup almond milk (canned coconut if you want more calories/fat)
- 1-2 eggs (safest if from pastured chickens)
- Fill a blender (or magic bullet or whatever) with the frozen berries and quickly pulse with a little hot water to break them up.
- Add shredded coconut, eggs, and almond milk.
- Continue to blend until smooth, and divide into two glasses.
Note: you may have to cut the recipe in half and blend two smoothies separately, depending on the size of your blender.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.