This recipe was based on a submission by Rodney Henson, and modified from the original recipe found here.
Approximate Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 4 large egg(s), hard-boiled
- 1 medium avocado(s)
- 2 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt, (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- Peel hard-boiled eggs and cut in half length-wise. Spoon out yolks into a small bowl.
- Mash yolks with avocado, hot sauce and lemon juice. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Refill egg whites with the yolk mixture.