Recipe submitted by Erin.
These are fairly low in protein, so we recommend adding some protein (bacon, sausage, chicken) to this breakfast.
Approximate Cook Time: 25 minutes
|1||cup(s)||blueberries, fresh or frozen|
|1/4||cup(s)||nuts of choice, (walnuts, macadamia, almonds are good), chopped|
|1||teaspoon(s)||sea salt, (optional)|
- Mash bananas in a bowl.
- Add the eggs, coconut flour, almond butter, blueberries, and nuts and salt, and whisk until well blended.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat along with a small pat of coconut oil.
- Pour small discs of batter onto the hot pan (around 3-4 inches around). They'll be easier to flip if you keep them from the edges of the pan.
- Flip when batter loses its "tackiness" around the edges.
- Cook other side slowly over medium heat until fully cooked.
- Reapply oil to the pan after each round of pancakes.