Recipe makes 4 servings.
Approximate Cook Time: 40 minutes
|4||tablespoon(s)||olive oil, or melted coconut oil|
|1/2||teaspoon(s)||black pepper, freshly ground|
|1||pound(s)||pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch pieces|
|2||medium||bell pepper(s), red, seeded and diced|
|2||medium||bell pepper(s), green, seeded and diced|
|1||small||onion(s), red, diced or sliced|
|2||head(s)||lettuce, romaine heart(s), or green leaf lettuce, sliced (or use 12 cups mixed greens)|
|1/4||cup(s)||cilantro, fresh, chopped (optional garnish)|
|1||medium||lime(s), quartered (optional garnish)|
|Coconut Lime Dressing|
|1||cup(s)||coconut milk, full fat|
|2||medium||garlic clove(s), finely minced|
|2||teaspoon(s)||apple cider vinegar|
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a large mixing bowl or a large plastic bag, combine oil, spices, sea salt and black pepper.
- Add the pork, peppers and onions to the mixture and combine with a wooden spoon (or close the bag and shake vigorously) until fully coated.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit the bottom of a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Spread pork and vegetables on the parchment paper, place in oven and roast for 20 to 25 minutes, or until pork is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine salad dressing ingredients in a mason jar. Fasten the lid tightly and shake vigorously until well combined.
- Top salad greens with pork and vegetable mixture, and drizzle with dressing to serve. Garnish with cilantro and fresh lime wedges if desired.