Approximate Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil, or melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 pound(s) pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 medium bell pepper(s), red, seeded and diced
- 2 medium bell pepper(s), green, seeded and diced
- 1 small onion(s), red, diced or sliced
- 2 large romaine heart(s), or green leaf lettuce, sliced (or use 12 cups mixed greens)
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, fresh, chopped (optional garnish)
- 1 medium lime(s), quartered (optional garnish)
- 1 cup(s) coconut milk, full fat
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 medium lime(s), juiced
- 2 medium garlic clove(s), finely minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) honey, raw
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a large mixing bowl or a large plastic bag, combine oil, spices, sea salt and black pepper.
- Add the pork, peppers and onions to the mixture and combine with a wooden spoon (or close the bag and shake vigorously) until fully coated.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit the bottom of a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Spread pork and vegetables on the parchment paper, place in oven and roast for 20 to 25 minutes, or until pork is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine salad dressing ingredients in a mason jar. Fasten the lid tightly and shake vigorously until well combined.
- Top salad greens with pork and vegetable mixture, and drizzle with dressing to serve. Garnish with cilantro and fresh lime wedges if desired.