This Roasted Pork Fajita Salad with Coconut Lime Dressing recipe transforms pork tenderloin into a healthy Paleo salad meal that will have your guests coming back for seconds. These pork fajitas are made with tender roasted pork and vegetables and topped with a creamy coconut dressing that does a wonderful job of complementing the spices. You can deconstruct this recipe from a salad and easily turn it into a more traditional fajita recipe that is served on Paleo plantain tortillas instead of corn or flour tortillas, both of which are excluded on the Paleo diet.
If you enjoyed this Roasted Pork Fajita Salad with Coconut Lime Dressing recipe, then try our Kickin Steak Fajitas recipe next time. For even more delicious and FREE Paleo recipes, visit our PaleoPlan Recipe Center.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Roasted Pork Fajita Salad with Coconut Lime Dressing
Total Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
saturated fat 16.3g
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil or melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 pound(s) pork tenderloin cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 medium bell pepper(s), red seeded and diced
- 2 medium bell pepper(s), green seeded and diced
- 1 small onion(s), red diced or sliced
- 2 head(s) lettuce, romaine heart(s) or green leaf lettuce, sliced (or mixed greens)
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, fresh chopped (optional garnish)
- 1 medium lime(s) quartered (optional garnish)
Coconut Lime Dressing
- 1 cup(s) coconut milk, full fat
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 medium lime(s) juiced
- 2 medium garlic clove(s) finely minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) honey, raw
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a large mixing bowl or a large plastic bag, combine oil, spices, sea salt and black pepper.
- Add the pork, peppers and onions to the mixture and combine with a wooden spoon (or close the bag and shake vigorously) until fully coated.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit the bottom of a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Spread pork and vegetables on the parchment paper, place in oven and roast for 20 to 25 minutes, or until pork is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine salad dressing ingredients in a mason jar. Fasten the lid tightly and shake vigorously until well combined.
- Top salad greens with pork and vegetable mixture, and drizzle with dressing to serve. Garnish with cilantro and fresh lime wedges if desired.