When you’re craving a delicious and good-for-you Paleo snack, kale chips offer both of these in one mouthful. Not only are they easy to bake, but these chips have also become wildly popular. Moreover, kale is extremely nutritious and a good source of fiber, vitamin A, vitamin K, vitamin C, B6, manganese, magnesium, iron, copper, potassium and calcium. This Paleo Kale Chips recipe is a great appetizer or size dish to make for your next get-together, or keep them all for yourself and your family! For extra flavor, add a bit of black pepper or any seasonings of your choice.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Total Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 bunch(es) kale
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Wash kale and remove tough stems.
- Cut kale into 2 - 3 inch sections and place on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt, if desired. Toss kale to fully coat with oil.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until kale is crispy. Serve hot.
Photo courtesy: www.elanaspantry.com