These incredibly easy omelet muffins resemble miniature quiches and combine beaten eggs, meat of your choice, peppers and asparagus. You can try them with hot sauce or salsa on top for some extra kick. They keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days and can be warmed up in the oven.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Total Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 8 large egg(s)
- 1/8 cup(s) water
- 1/2 pound(s) chicken, ham, or sausage cooked and cut or crumbled into small pieces
- 1 medium bell pepper(s), red diced
- 1/4 pound(s) asparagus diced (or broccoli)
- 1/2 medium onion(s) diced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 package(s) paper muffin liners or coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease 8 muffin cups with coconut oil or line with paper baking cups. Fill any remaining muffin cups with 1 inch of water, so they do not scorch while baking.
- Beat the eggs in a medium bowl and add meat, vegetables, salt, ground pepper, and any other ingredients you wish to add.
- Pour mixture into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
Photo courtesy: Rupert Ortiz
This recipe inspired in part or in whole from here