Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Paleo Meat Loaf
Total Time: 90 minutes
Cook Time: 90 minutes
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sage, dried
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic, granulated
- 1 teaspoon(s) chipotle, ground
- 4 medium garlic clove(s) minced
- 1 small onion(s), yellow finely chopped
- 1/4 head(s) cabbage(s), red chopped (about 1 cup per 4 servings)
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut milk, full fat
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- 1/3 cup(s) almond meal
- 1 large egg(s) beaten
- 11/2 pound(s) beef, lean ground
- 1/2 cup(s) barbecue sauce, unsweetened (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all ingredients except ground beef and BBQ sauce in a large bowl, and mix.
- When well blended, add ground beef and combine together with a fork.
- Place mixture into a non-greased loaf pan or shape into a loaf on a non-greased baking pan.
- Pour sauce over the top of the meatloaf.
- Bake, uncovered, for 75-85 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 160 F is reached (or until there is no pink in the center).
- Let stand for 5 minutes, then slice and serve.