As the weather gets chilly, it can sometimes be difficult to eat fresh veggies, but have no despair. This quick and easy beef stir-fry recipe is a festive celebration of the winter vegetable, with cabbage and broccoli making an appearance, transforming this Paleo dish into a starch-free, low-carb meal that will fill you up any time of year! If you liked this recipe, try our ginger Beef and Noodle Stir-Fry next time! Looking for even more delicious Paleo recipes? Look no further and visit our PaleoPlan Recipe Center for hundreds of FREE Paleo recipes!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Winter Vegetable and Beef Stir-Fry
Total Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
saturated fat 6.0g
- 4 tablespoon(s) sesame oil, toasted
- 2 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut aminos
- 1 medium garlic clove(s) minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger, fresh grated
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 11/2 pound(s) beef - steak(s), boneless cut into strips
- 1 head(s) broccoli cut into florets
- 1 medium carrot(s) cut into thin strips
- 1/4 head(s) cabbage(s), green shredded
- 1 medium lime(s) juiced
- Mix 3 tablespoons of the sesame oil with the cider vinegar, coconut aminos, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Whisk until well combined and set aside.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large, heavy skillet. Add the beef and cook until browned. Remove from pan and add the broccoli and carrots. Cook until just starting to get tender and add the cabbage.
- Cook and stir until veggies are slightly soft and add the sesame oil mixture. Stir, add the beef, and stir until well coated. Add the lime juice just before serving.