So good even your kids will love them!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Grain Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Total Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 3 cup(s) almond flour
- 1/2 cup(s) coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup(s) honey, raw
- 2 large egg(s)
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 11/2 cup(s) chocolate chips, semi-sweet
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the eggs, honey, and vanilla extract with a hand mixer, or wire whisk.
- Pour wet ingredients slowly into dry ingredients and beat with mixer or fork until combined.
- Add the melted coconut oil and continue to blend until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoon size balls of cookie dough onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 8-10 minutes.