Support your gut health (and taste buds) with these easy homemade gummies!
These gummies are a personal favorite not only because they taste great, but also because each ingredient has benefits for your digestive system.
The key to the perfect gummie is all in the wrists. You’ll want to whisk the honey, water, and spice mixture until all the honey is dissolved. Next, sprinkle the gelatin over the top evenly so it doesn’t clump. Then, whisk again until the gelatin is completely dissolved. From there, a few hours of refrigeration is all that stands between you and these sweetly spiced gummies.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Honey Ginger Turmeric Gummies
Total Time: 4 hours
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Passive Time: 4 hours
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) turmeric ground
- 1 tablespoon(s) ginger minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper ground
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 4 tablespoon(s) gelatin unflavored, grass-fed
- Line an 8-by-8-inch dish with parchment paper.
- In a medium sauce pot, combine the water, turmeric, ginger, black pepper, and honey. Bring to a boil. Whisk 3-4 minutes, until the honey is completely dissolved.
- Remove from the heat, and then sprinkle the gelatin over the top. Whisk 1-2 minutes, until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared dish. Refrigerate 3-4 hours, until completely set. Cut into 1-inch squares.