These dairy-free coconut coffee popsicles are the perfect treat on a hot summer day.
I love a good iced latte in the summer, and I can’t think of a better summer treat than coffee-flavored popsicles. These rich coconutty popsicles are like a creamy latte on a stick – providing an energizing kick and refreshing cool-down all at once.
These popsicles are super simple to make. We use full-fat coconut milk in place of heavy whipping cream to make this dairy-free and Paleo-friendly.
Make a batch or two to share, and let everyone enjoy these creamy coconut coffee popsicles!
For more delicious Paleo dessert recipes (and hundreds of other FREE Paleo recipes), visit our Paleo Plan recipe center!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Coconut Coffee Popsicles
Total Time: 4 hours
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Passive Time: 4 hours
- 1 can(s) coconut milk full fat
- 1/4 cup(s) coffee brewed
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey raw
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- coffee finely ground (optional)
- Combine the coconut milk, coffee, honey, and vanilla extract together in a large mixing bowl and whisk until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the Popsicle mold and add the Popsicle sticks.
- Let the popsicles freeze for at least 4 hours, until solid, before removing from the mold.
- Sprinkle popsicles with finely ground coffee powder, if desired.
- Tip: To store the popsicles, place them on a plate and chill in the freezer for at least 10 minutes before transferring them to Ziploc bags. Store in the freezer until ready to eat.