These dairy-free coconut coffee popsicles are the perfect treat on a hot summer day.
I love a good iced latte in the summer, and I can’t think of a better summer treat than coffee-flavored popsicles. These rich coconutty popsicles are like a creamy latte on a stick – providing an energizing kick and refreshing cool-down all at once.
These popsicles are super simple to make. We use full-fat coconut milk in place of heavy whipping cream to make this dairy-free and Paleo-friendly.
Make a batch or two to share, and let everyone enjoy these creamy coconut coffee popsicles!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Coconut Coffee Popsicles
Total Time: 4 hours
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Passive Time: 4 hours
- 1 can(s) coconut milk full fat
- 1/4 cup(s) coffee brewed
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey raw
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- coffee finely ground (optional)
- Combine the coconut milk, coffee, honey, and vanilla extract together in a large mixing bowl and whisk until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the Popsicle mold and add the Popsicle sticks.
- Let the popsicles freeze for at least 4 hours, until solid, before removing from the mold.
- Sprinkle popsicles with finely ground coffee powder, if desired.
- Tip: To store the popsicles, place them on a plate and chill in the freezer for at least 10 minutes before transferring them to Ziploc bags. Store in the freezer until ready to eat.