Whip up this decadent keto fudge, made with just five simple ingredients.
If you love fudge, but don’t want any of the processed sugar that comes with store-bought options, you need this five ingredient keto fudge recipe in your arsenal.
This recipe comes together quickly and easily, with just coconut oil, cacao powder, almond butter, and a hint of monk fruit sweetener for sweetness without any of the blood sugar spikes. A few sprinkles of high-quality sea salt adds complexity and texture – plus, it looks pretty gorgeous against that dark cacao backdrop.
This fudge can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to three months.
What are you waiting for? Make a batch or two and indulge without throwing yourself out of ketosis!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Keto Low Carb Fudge
Total Time: 70 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Passive Time: 1 hour
- 1/2 cup(s) coconut oil
- 3/4 cup(s) cacao powder raw
- 2 tablespoon(s) monk fruit sweetener
- 1/2 cup(s) almond butter
- sea salt for garnish
- Line a 9x5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a double-boiler, melt the coconut oil and dissolve the cacao powder and the monk fruit sweetener into it.
- Once the cacao and monk fruit have dissolved, mix in the almond butter and whisk until creamy.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf pan and chill in the freezer until the fudge is set, about an hour.
- Remove the fudge from the loaf pan and slice into 8 equal squares. Sprinkle fudge squares with sea salt and serve immediately.