These exotic crepes call for tapioca flour and full-fat coconut milk and can be wrapped around either sweet or savory fillings, from fruit and nut butter to bacon and vegetables. Serve these warm or cold for breakfast, brunch, or anytime of the day. The nutritional information is calculated using 1 tablespoon almond butter and 1/4 cup blueberries per crepe.
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl and mix completely.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, pour in about 1/3 cup of the mixture and tilt the pan in all directions to spread out batter to desired thickness.
- Cook both sides until very lightly browned (2-3 minutes on each side).
- Top with desired ingredients and serve warm or cold.