You don’t need to sacrifice to be Paleo. You can have treats like this Paleoized Pumpkin Spice Latte. If you want to make it a very special treat, why not add some Whipped Cream. If you like this Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe, try our Paleo Café Mocha next time!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte
Total Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
saturated fat 2g
- 12 ounce(s) coffee
- 1 tablespoon(s) pumpkin puree, organic
- 1 teaspoon(s) maple syrup to taste
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut milk, full fat or more if you like it creamier
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ginger, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) nutmeg, ground
- Mix all ingredients together and enjoy any time of year. Add some Paleo Whipped Cream for something extra special.