A great Café Mocha makes for a simple and delicious dessert — if you don’t mind the extra caffeine!
Some like it to taste more like milk chocolate, while others will prefer more of a dark chocolate taste. You might need to taste your Café Mocha to see if you need more cacao to get the balance you’re craving. You can also add some vanilla extract, stevia, or a sprinkle of cinnamon to take it up a notch.
If you want to make it a very special treat, why not add a dollop of Coconut Whipped Cream?
If you liked this Café Mocha recipe, try our Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe next time!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Total Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
saturated fat 12g
- 12 ounce(s) coffee
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut milk full fat
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut cream
- 2 teaspoon(s) maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey raw
- 2 teaspoon(s) cacao powder or more to taste
- Combine all ingredients and enjoy this special treat.