This Chocolate Coconut Drops recipe is super fast and easy to make, yielding yummy chocolately snack cookies that are perfect for a Paleo snack or dessert.
They can be made several days in advance and stored in the fridge or freezer to be enjoyed for days to come.
Full of fiber and antioxidants, these chocolate drops made with cocoa powder are a healthy snack that will also satisfy your sweet tooth and chocolate cravings.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Chocolate Coconut Drops
Total Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
saturated fat 18.5g
- 3 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1/2 cup(s) chocolate chips dark
- 1/4 cup(s) cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey raw
- 1/4 cup(s) almond butter
- 1 cup(s) coconut flakes unsweetened
- Put the coconut oil and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Cook in 30 second intervals until chips are melted, stirring between each interval.
- Stir in the cocoa powder, honey, and almond butter into the warmed mixture. When smooth, add the coconut and stir until well coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and drop the batter in scoops on the paper with an ice cream scoop. Refrigerate until cookies are firm; store in the refrigerator.