Approximate Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1/2 medium onion(s), yellow, diced
- 1 medium bell pepper(s), red, diced
- 1/2 pound(s) chorizo, sliced (with no filler ingredients)
- 4 large egg(s)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- Heat a medium saute pan over medium-high heat. When hot, add coconut oil and saute onions for 5 minutes.
- Add red pepper and chorizo until the chorizo gets crispy around the edges and the onion turns slightly translucent.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs in a small bowl and add sea salt and black pepper.
- Pour the eggs into the pan with the onions, peppers and chorizo.
- Scramble the eggs softly until cooked.
- Top with hot sauce.