This tasty and filling paleo recipe features scrambled eggs and spicy chorizo sausage, and is accented with sautéed onion and bell pepper. Feel free to increase or decrease the amount of eggs or onion in accordance with your taste. This dish is particularly good eaten with salsa and fresh chopped cilantro.
- Heat a medium saute pan over medium-high heat. When hot, add coconut oil and saute onions for 5 minutes.
- Add red pepper and chorizo until the chorizo gets crispy around the edges and the onion turns slightly translucent.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs in a small bowl and add sea salt and black pepper.
- Pour the eggs into the pan with the onions, peppers and chorizo.
- Scramble the eggs softly until cooked.
- Top with hot sauce.