Approximate Cook Time: 15 minutes
|1/2||medium||onion(s), yellow, diced|
|1||medium||bell pepper(s), red, diced|
|1/2||pound(s)||chorizo, sliced (with no filler ingredients)|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||black pepper, freshly ground|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||hot pepper sauce|
- Heat a medium saute pan over medium-high heat. When hot, add coconut oil and saute onions for 5 minutes.
- Add red pepper and chorizo until the chorizo gets crispy around the edges and the onion turns slightly translucent.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs in a small bowl and add sea salt and black pepper.
- Pour the eggs into the pan with the onions, peppers and chorizo.
- Scramble the eggs softly until cooked.
- Top with hot sauce.