Makes 8 muffins. Serving size is 2 muffins.
Approximate cooking time: 30 minutes
- coconut oil or paper muffin liners
- 8 eggs
- 1/8 cup water
- 1/2 lb chicken, ham, or sausage, cooked and cut or crumbled into small pieces
- 2 cups diced vegetables (1 red bell pepper, 1/4 lb asparagus or broccoli and 1/2 yellow onion recommended, but use whatever is on hand)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Grease 8 muffin cups with coconut oil or line with paper baking cups. Fill any remaining muffin cups with 1" of water, so they do not scorch while baking.
- Beat the eggs in a medium bowl and add meat, vegetables, salt, ground pepper, and any other ingredients you wish to add.
- Pour mixture into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.