Approximate Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 8 large egg(s)
- 1/8 cup(s) water
- 1/2 pound(s) chicken, ham, or sausage, cooked and cut or crumbled into small pieces
- 1 medium bell pepper(s), red, diced
- 1/4 pound(s) asparagus, diced (or broccoli)
- 1/2 medium onion(s), yellow, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- paper muffin liners, or coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease 8 muffin cups with coconut oil or line with paper baking cups. Fill any remaining muffin cups with 1 inch of water, so they do not scorch while baking.
- Beat the eggs in a medium bowl and add meat, vegetables, salt, ground pepper, and any other ingredients you wish to add.
- Pour mixture into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.