These incredibly easy omelet muffins resemble miniature quiches and combine beaten eggs, meat of your choice, peppers and asparagus. You can try them with hot sauce or salsa on top for some extra kick. They keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days and can be warmed up in the oven.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Total Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 8 large eggs
- 1/8 cup(s) water
- 1/2 pound(s) chicken, ham, or sausage cooked and cut or crumbled into small pieces
- 1 medium bell pepper(s), red diced
- 1/4 pound(s) asparagus diced (or broccoli)
- 1/4 medium onion(s) diced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 package(s) paper muffin liners or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease 8 muffin cups with coconut oil or line with paper baking cups. Fill any remaining muffin cups with 1 inch of water, so they do not scorch while baking.
- Add olive oil to a medium frying pan and sauté the onion, bell pepper and asparagus (or broccoli) for 4-5 minutes to soften.
- Beat the eggs in a medium bowl and add meat, sauteed vegetables, salt, ground pepper, and any other ingredients you wish to add.
- Pour mixture into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.