Approximate Cook Time: 35 minutes
|1||medium||sweet potato(es), diced|
|4||tablespoon(s)||dill, fresh, finely chopped|
|2||tablespoon(s)||mayonnaise, (you can make your own with this recipe)|
- Place eggs in small sauce pan, cover with cold water, cover pan and place over high heat until just before boiling.
- Remove from heat and let sit, covered, for 13 minutes.
- Immediately rinse in cold water, peel eggs, dice and set aside.
- Meanwhile, dice sweet potato.
- Heat skillet over medium-high. When hot, add bacon and cook for 5 minutes. Add diced sweet potato and continue to cook until potato is tender and bacon is fully cooked.
- In a small bowl, mix dill, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Add eggs, sweet potato and bacon, and mix. Serve warm or cold.