Recipe makes 8 servings.
Approximate Cook Time: 75 minutes
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Beat the egg yolks and honey together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix in carrot puree, orange zest, orange juice concentrate, and almond flour.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until stiff (a hand mixer is recommended for this step). Carefully fold into batter.
- Pour batter into a 9-inch springform pan, lightly greased with coconut oil.
- Bake for about 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 15 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.