Approximate Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 2 medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 1 pound(s) beef - petite sirloin steak(s), cut into very thin strips
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) flax seeds, ground
- 2 teaspoon(s) ginger, fresh, grated
- 2 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 cup(s) broccoli, cut into flowerets
- 2 large carrot(s), thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion(s), green, thinly sliced
- Heat the 1 tablspoon coconut oil and garlic in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the sliced beef and 1/4 teapoon sea salt, and brown. Remove beef from pan to a side dish, and get rid of excess juice left in pan.
- In a small bowl mix lemon juice, flax meal, grated ginger, freshly ground black pepper and red pepper flakes with 1/4 cup broth.
- Heat pan again over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon coconut oil when pan is hot.
- Add broccoli and carrots to pan. Pour liquid ingredients on top and toss to coat.
- Cook over medium heat until broccoli is tender.
- Return the beef to the pan and add the green onions. Add the extra chicken broth if preferred.
- Stir beef in until it's coated with sauce, and let simmer for a few minutes until beef warmed through.