So good even your kids will love them!
Recipe makes 24 servings.
Approximate Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the eggs, honey, and vanilla extract with a hand mixer, or wire whisk.
- Pour wet ingredients slowly into dry ingredients and beat with mixer or fork until combined.
- Add the melted coconut oil and continue to blend until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoon size balls of cookie dough onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 8-10 minutes.