Recipe submitted by Cat.
Approximate Cook Time: 45 minutes
|2||tablespoon(s)||flax seeds, ground|
|1/2||cup(s)||tapioca flour or starch|
|1||teaspoon(s)||sea salt, (optional)|
|2||cup(s)||pumpkin puree, organic|
|1||teaspoon(s)||apple cider vinegar|
|1/2||package(s)||berries, frozen (10 oz)|
|3/4||cup(s)||almonds, or walnuts, sliced|
|paper muffin liners|
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine flax meal and water and let sit for 5 minutes, or until it forms a gooey, gel-like consistency.
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, sea salt, cinnamon and allspice in large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine dates, pumpkin, flax meal mixture, apple cider vinegar and coconut oil in food processor until dates are roughly chopped. Fold into dry ingredients.
- Fold berries, zucchini and nuts into batter.
- Spoon into paper lined muffin tins.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Muffins will still be very moist, even gooey on the inside. If muffins are too moist, turn off oven and continue to "bake" until oven has cooled. Cover with foil if tops of muffins are too brown.