Makes 16 dates, or 4 servings.
Approximate cooking time: 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Open up dates gently with a knife.
- Stuff each date with an almond, and wrap with half of a bacon slice. Secure with a toothpick if necessary.
- Place on a shallow baking sheet and bake, bacon seam down, for about 7 minutes.
- Flip and bake for another 7 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
- Serve warm or cold, and store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.