Approximate Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 8 slice(s) bacon, cut in half
- 16 large dates, pitted, Medjool
- 16 whole almonds
- toothpicks, (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Open up dates gently with a knife.
- Stuff each date with an almond, and wrap with half of a bacon slice. Secure with a toothpick if necessary.
- Place on a shallow baking sheet and bake, bacon seam down, for about 7 minutes.
- Flip and bake for another 7 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
- Serve warm or cold, and store leftovers in the refrigerator.