Makes breakfast for two.
Approximate cooking time: 25 minutes
- 8 bacon slices, diced
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 1 medium sweet potato, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 7-8 green beans
- 1 avocado
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cook chopped bacon in a medium skillet over medium-low heat. Drain fat when done and set bacon aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 Tbs of drippings from the bacon pan, onion, and sweet potato.
- Stirring often, sauté until onions begin to turn translucent and sweet potato softens slightly (about 10-15 minutes).
- Add zucchini and green beans to the sweet potato mixture and cook just until they turn bright green.
- Combine bacon and vegetables. Season with freshly ground black pepper, and top with avocado to serve.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.