Approximate Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 8 slice(s) bacon, diced
- 1/2 medium onion(s), yellow, diced
- 1 medium sweet potato(es), diced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1/8 pound(s) green beans, fresh, or about 8-10 beans
- 1 medium avocado(s)
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- Cook chopped bacon in a medium skillet over medium-low heat. Drain fat when done and set bacon aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 Tbs of drippings from the bacon pan, onion, and sweet potato.
- Stirring often, saute until onions begin to turn translucent and sweet potato softens slightly (about 10-15 minutes).
- Add zucchini and green beans to the sweet potato mixture and cook just until they turn bright green.
- Combine bacon and vegetables. Season with freshly ground black pepper, and top with avocado to serve.