Approximate Cook Time: 25 minutes
|1/2||medium||onion(s), yellow, diced|
|1||medium||sweet potato(es), diced|
|1/3||pound(s)||green beans, fresh, or about 8-10 beans|
|1/8||teaspoon(s)||black pepper, freshly ground, to taste|
- Cook chopped bacon in a medium skillet over medium-low heat. Drain fat when done and set bacon aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 Tbs of drippings from the bacon pan, onion, and sweet potato.
- Stirring often, saute until onions begin to turn translucent and sweet potato softens slightly (about 10-15 minutes).
- Add zucchini and green beans to the sweet potato mixture and cook just until they turn bright green.
- Combine bacon and vegetables. Season with freshly ground black pepper, and top with avocado to serve.