Makes breakfast for two.
Approximate cooking time: 20 minutes
- 6 bacon slices, diced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved (or use 1 medium tomato, chopped)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 Tbs slivered almonds
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-low heat, stirring frequently until fully cooked (about 15 minutes). Remove 1 Tbs of bacon drippings and set aside.
- Add baby spinach and tomatoes to the bacon and remaining drippings, and toss until spinach is wilted and tomatoes are warmed (a few minutes). Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Add reserved bacon drippings when pan is hot. Fry eggs in bacon drippings.
- To serve, place the eggs on top of the bacon, spinach and tomatoes, and top with avocado and slivered almonds.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.