Approximate Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 6 slice(s) bacon, diced
- 2 cup(s) spinach, baby
- 1 cup(s) tomatoes, cherry or grape, halved (or use 1 medium tomato, chopped)
- 4 large egg(s)
- 1 medium avocado(s)
- 2 tablespoon(s) almonds, slivered
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-low heat, stirring frequently until fully cooked (about 15 minutes). Remove 1 tablespoon of bacon drippings and set aside.
- Add baby spinach and tomatoes to the bacon and remaining drippings, and toss until spinach is wilted and tomatoes are warmed (a few minutes). Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Add reserved bacon drippings when pan is hot. Fry eggs in bacon drippings.
- To serve, place the eggs on top of the bacon, spinach and tomatoes, and top with avocado and slivered almonds. Season with freshly ground black pepper and sea salt, if desired.