Approximate Cook Time: 50 minutes
- 2 cup(s) almond flour
- 1/2 cup(s) coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 4 large egg(s)
- 2/3 cup(s) maple syrup, or honey
- 2/3 cup(s) coconut oil, solid
- 1/2 cup(s) coconut milk, full fat
- 2 tablespoon(s) vanilla
- 3 tablespoon(s) coconut milk, full fat
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Coat a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with coconut oil.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine and sift almond flour, coconut flour, sea salt, and baking soda.
- Add eggs to a large mixing bowl and beat lightly. Add maple syrup (or honey), coconut oil, coconut milk, and vanilla. Stir just until combined, and be careful not to over mix ( some small clumps of coconut oil are fine; it will melt while baking).
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mix until just combined, using caution not to over mix.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.