Approximate cook and prep time: 50 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Coat a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with coconut oil.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine and sift almond flour, coconut flour, sea salt, and baking soda.
- Add eggs to a large mixing bowl and beat lightly. Add maple syrup (or honey), coconut oil, coconut milk, and vanilla. Stir just until combined, and be careful not to over mix ( some small clumps of coconut oil are fine; it will melt while baking).
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mix until just combined, using caution not to over mix.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.