This simple to prepare Strawberry Hazelnut Salad salad recipe combines peppery arugula greens with sweet juicy strawberries, buttery avocado, and crunchy hazelnuts for a crowd-pleasing Paleo side dish that’s just as healthy as it is delicious. Serve with a perfectly-cooked steak or another lean protein for a complete and well-rounded Paleo meal. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge so you can enjoy the salad leftovers for days! If you enjoyed this Strawberry Hazelnut Salad recipe, try our Sweet Mixed Greens Salad recipe next time. For more Paleo salad and salad dressing recipes, visit our PaleoPlan recipe center!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Strawberry Hazelnut Salad
Total Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cup(s) arugula
- 6 cup(s) spinach, baby (or chopped spinach)
- 1 medium avocado(s) diced
- 1 cup(s) strawberries, fresh sliced
- 3/4 cup(s) hazelnuts chopped (or any kind of chopped nuts)
- 3 tablespoon(s) Simple Salad Dressing (recipe)
- Combine arugula and baby spinach in a large bowl. Drizzle with 0.5 tablespoon salad dressing per serving and pinch of sea salt (optional) and toss to coat the greens.
- Top with strawberries, avocado, and hazelnuts. Serve immediately or chill.