This simple salad combines peppery arugula with sweet strawberries, buttery avocado and crunchy hazelnuts for a crowd pleasing side.
Approximate Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cup(s) arugula
- 6 cup(s) spinach, baby, (or chopped spinach)
- 1 medium avocado(s), diced
- 5 ounce(s) strawberries, fresh, sliced
- 3/4 cup(s) hazelnuts, chopped (or any kind of chopped nuts)
- 3 tablespoon(s) Simple Salad Dressing (recipe)
- Combine arugula and baby spinach in a large bowl. Drizzle with 0.5 tablespoon salad dressing per serving and pinch of sea salt (optional) and toss to coat the greens.
- Top with strawberries, avocado, and hazelnuts. Serve immediately or chill.