This simple salad combines peppery arugula with sweet strawberries, buttery avocado and crunchy hazelnuts for a crowd pleasing side.
Makes 6 servings
Approximate prep time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups arugula
- 6 cups baby spinach (or chopped spinach)
- 1 avocado, diced
- 5-8 oz fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3/4 cup hazelnuts, chopped (or any kind of chopped nuts)
- 3 Tbs Simple Salad Dressing
- Combine arugula and baby spinach in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with 3 Tbs Simple Salad Dressing and a pinch of sea salt (if desired), and toss to coat the greens.
- Top with strawberries, avocado and hazelnuts to serve.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.